The Life Coach 4 Kids welcomes you!!!
Does your heart break for your child? Do you just wish you could help him or her be happy…truly happy…on a deep level?? I would love to help your child feel hope, recognize and celebrate their uniqueness, gifts and talents, while he or she gains confidence in themself! I look forward to supporting your child on a journey to expanding their strengths and creating the happiness that’s possible and all within EVERY CHILD’S reach!!
Is your child struggling with:
- Lack of self-confidence with school, sports or friendships?
- Limitations put on themselves by a need for perfection?
- “I can’t” thoughts that keep them from reaching their potential and the success you know they are capable of?
- Feelings of being isolated, alone or just different from their peers?
- Shortage of positive connections?
- Feeling anxiety or depression or not knowing how to change?
- Being stuck with schoolwork, just refusing to study or giving up?
- Negativity, worry or overwhelmed?
- Acting out or anger that you can’t seem to predict?
I have worked with many kids who felt different or like failures and didn’t think there was hope! From my own personal experience growing up, I get where these kids come from and I know it doesn’t have to be this way. I spent many years stuck seeking perfection because I thought it would get me the attention and love I wanted. I struggled feeling like I didn’t fit in and thought I was the only one who felt this way. I have learned new ways of looking at those same issues in kids today and can help their story be different than mine! They don’t have to become adults before trying a new approach. After the last 19 years working with children in residential treatment, in the classroom and through life coaching, I know how to connect with kids in order to get to the core of what issues are holding them back. Once I help them see their uniqueness and potential, teach them to value and honor themselves, I can empower them to really believe in themselves!
A common misconception I feel compelled to clear up because I have heard this so many times from parents already, “maybe at some point I will have my child work with you ~ but they aren’t that bad yet.” Your son or daughter doesn’t need to be that bad to benefit from life coaching. This isn’t something just for “those kids” in a classroom or neighborhood always getting in trouble! My clients are great kids who just need some support from another adult who cares about them. Sometimes kids hear messages better from someone other than mom or dad! Life coaching isn’t for bad kids…my goal is to help all kids become more clear about who they are and why they are here on this planet!
I would love to help your child:
- Experience more joy, laughter, peace and sense of belonging!
- Celebrate their uniqueness and gifts, so they can be shared with the world!
- Have the confidence to be who they are, regardless of the grades, team position, or peer circle they are in!
- Gain academic skills that allow them to realize anything is within their grasp if they are willing to work at it!
- Become more grounded in who they are and learn tools to help themselves connect to their core wisdom and beauty!
- Focus on all they have to be grateful for!
- Learn how to create genuine relationships with friends, parents or teachers that allow depth, expansion and heartfelt connections!
- Realize the power of their breath to free them to be who they are meant to be in each moment!
For ideas on different ways to deal with a preteen or teen’s change in behavior, sign up below to get my free report by entering your name and email address.