I genuinely love working with children! I’ve been referred to as the “Kid Whisperer” and a “Kid Magnet”! I have an intuitive, sensitive and gentle way of connecting with kids. The safe relationship we develop helps them discover their innate strengths. They feel a sense of pride in themselves; are motivated to attain goals; value their uniqueness; experience joy; start to conquer their fears; and learn a new perspective on life’s challenges.
My greatest passion is for kids to connect with themselves more deeply in order to recognize the power they have to truly DO ANYTHING and BE ANYONE they desire!
Are Some of These Statements True For Your Child?
- Lacks self-confidence in self as a student, friend, son/daughter or athlete?
- Seems “too sensitive” and either cries or gets angry often or easily?
- Tried going to a traditional counselor but didn’t notice anything different?
- Feels overwhelmed with school, extracurricular activities, friends, home, responsibilities or life in general?
- Struggles with perfection that sometimes paralyzes or limits them?
- Has a lack of purpose in their day-to-day life?
- Lost in “I can’t” thinking that holds them back from reaching their potential and success?
- Gets frustrated because no matter how much they study or practice, they just don’t get the test scores, grades or position on the team they want?
- Feels isolated, alone or different from their peers?
- Tends to follow peers and make poor choices they wouldn’t on their own?
- Experiences anxiety, depression or overall unhappiness?
- Withdraws from family or friends and refuses to talk about what is going on?
- Has bad dreams, trouble sleeping, lacks focus or is argumentative?
- Frequently says, “I hate school” and just gives up?
- Feels misunderstood by teachers, parents or even friends?
- Has a sense of hopeless when it comes to being happy, successful or liked by others?
For Your Child To Get The Most From Working With Me They Need To:
- Have parents who are supportive and believe in their child and the process of working with me!
- Open up to exploring new ideas, perspectives and ways of looking at school, home and their world!
- Trust they can’t do it alone and be open to the possibilities connecting with me can help them attain!
- Be willing to be vulnerable!
- Desire a life filled with more joy, happiness, laughter and fun!
- Be motivated to try new approaches!
- Take responsibility for their life and creating one they are excited to live!
- Participate fully every session and do any work necessary between sessions!
- Be willing to put time, effort and energy into themselves and making this a priority!
- Have the courage to face their limiting thinking and gain awareness of its impact on them!
- Have fun and enjoy our time together!
Now that you know the kind of clients I work with, the issues I help them resolve and what they need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about HOW I WORK WITH CLIENTS.